TOMASSER® type RB
TOMASSER® type RB:
- FOR CHOPPING STRAW AND HAY
- CHOPPED STRAW PRODUCTION*: up to 3,3 t/h
- STRAW LENGTH*: from 1 to 8 cm
- OPTIMUM POWER CONSUMPTION
- SIMPLE AND SAFE OPERATION
- VERY QUIET WORK
TOMASSER RB is a stationary, electrically driven shredder designed for chopping the straw bales of diameter 1.20 - 1.50m bales. Chopping system (rotor) is equipped with series of swinging blades and a screen. Blades assure proper cutting the material. Screens with different sized holes may be fitted to give different chop lengths.
TOMASSER RB is designed for the industrial, production and power engineering applications due to high chopped straw production capacity and electric terminals access.
Productivity and chopped straw length depend on type of raw material, its moinsture content and size of the screen fitted.
TOMASSER® works perfectly with loading table for bales.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
The mill cutting head and drum are driven by the electric motors. The motors are equipped with the power consumption optimisation system, which assures the soft start and controls the shredder loads preventing the chopped straw outlet clogging.
Procedure with loading table:
- the net/strings are removed
- the operator places the bales on the feeding (loading) table
- he runs the drive of the table and the bale goes into the drum
- then the operator starts the machine and the chopping begins
- when the first bale is almost chopped, the next bale is delivered into the drum
- and the cycle repeats.
Easy, simple and safe.
OPTIMUM POWER CONSUMPTION
Intelligent power consumption is achieved by optimising the control of a main drive motor with "soft-start". The motor which controls the rotation of the drum is connected electronically to the main drive motor, ensuring that the main motor is working at the optimum load continually. These features prevent overload, unnecessary stops, and assure high efficiency at optimum power consumption.
Chopping two bales of 400 kilograms total weight by a Tomasser with 30kW main drive takes only ten minutes, at an average active power of 26kW, screen 22mm, so 1 bale within 5 minutes!
It gives 400 kg of chopped straw in 10 minutes, accordingly 2400 kg of biomass within an hour! Using greater holes e.g. 28 mm and total installed power of the main engine 30kW there is possibility to achieve over 2500 kg of biomass within an hour!
High productivity implies TOMASSER® for heavy-duty usage. TOMASSER® can work in configurations:
- chopping station: loading table + TOMASSER® + collective chopped straw container
- briquettes production: loading table + TOMASSER® + collective chopped straw container + BIOMASSER® MULTI
- other - depending on requirements.
TOMASSER® can be used by:
- briquettes producers
- pellets producers
- champignons producers
- furniture producers e.g. chipboards
- heat and power plants
- electricity generators
- animal husbandry.
|Shredder TOMASSER®:||type RB18 |
|type RB30 |
|Material:||non-woody biomass i.e. straw, hay, reed|
|Moisture content:|| |
up to 35% (standard)
|Form of material:||bales Ø 1,20 - 1,50 m |
rect. bales 2,00 x 1,30 x 1,20 m
rect. bales 2,40 x 1,30 x 1,20 m
|Productivity* with loading table:||up to 2,000 kg/h||up to 2,500 kg/h||up to 3,300 kg/h|
|Straw length*:||1 to 8 cm|
|Power installed:||20,0 kW |
|31,5 kW |
|Power consumption per hour:||depending on efficiency|
|Power supply:||3 x 400V, 50Hz|
|Dimensions L x W x H:||3,80 x 2,00 x 2,70 m|
|Weight:||1310 kg||1360 kg||1360 kg|
|Ambient conditions:||roofed room with appropriate ventilation|
|Ambient temperature:||+5 to +30 °C|
* productivity and chopped straw length depend on type of raw material, its moinsture content and size of the screen fitted.
BIOMASSER - your partner in briquetting!
Interested? Contact us today!